The quality of research and data is important for today’s nonprofits. From gaining useful information to using research in daily operations, great resources can help improve your organization.
- The Council of Nonprofits provides Research, Reports, and Data on the Nonprofit Sector, a list of resources for individuals in the sector.
- Digital Giving Index provides resources to strengthen relationships with donors and companies. The index reviews the behavior of donors through online surveys.
- Foundation Center offers up to date resources for fundraisers and provides tools to support organizations individuals in the sector.
- The Nonprofit Almanac features a wide range of resources for any staffers in the sector.
- Nonprofit Finance Fund offers financial resources and tools for nonprofits, including surveys and webinars.
- Association for Research on Nonprofits and Voluntary Action connects individuals in the sector who are interested in research.
- International Society for Third-Sector Research promotes research and education for the nonprofit sector.
- Johns Hopkins University, Listening Post Project is a collaborative project, partnering with over 1,100 nonprofits, to identify key trends and challenges in the sector.
- National Center for Charitable Statistics works closely with the IRS and other government agencies to provide nonprofit data.
- Nonprofit Quarterly partners with a various sources to publish the latest news involving the sector.
- Urban Institute provides research and resources through economic and policy research.